Zone 7 publishes several newsletters each year to keep our customers informed. To request copies of newsletters prior to those listed here, please contact Zone 7.
- Fall 2012 A Path Forward: The Bay Delta Conservation Plan; Flood Protection & Water Supply Work Hand-in-Hand; Holding the Line on Water Rates for 2013; Preserving Critical Infrastructure
- Fall 2011 Zone 7's Mission: To Keep High-Quality Water Flowing Reliably; 2012 Water Rate Review; Zone 7 Goes Solar!
- Winter 2011 Safeguarding Our Valley Against Floods; South Bay Aqueduct Gets an Upgrade
Fall 2010 Despite this Year's Rains, Water-Supply Reliability Remains at Risk; Water Rates Up for Review
Winter 2010 Bracing for Wet Weather; Aqueduct Gets Upgrade; Pursuing Cost-Cutting Efficiencies
Fall 2009 Changes in Delta Conveyance Critical for Environment & Water Reliability; Water Rate Increase Proposed
Summer 2009 Reducing Our Water Footprint; The Delta Solution: Conservation of a Different Type; Local Water-saving Heroes
Winter 2009 Water-Supply, Water-Reliability, Water-Quality Projects on Tap; Reduce Your Water Footprint!
Fall 2008 Local Water-Saving Heroes; Conservation Tips ("Do Your Part: Be Water Smart!")
Spring 2008 The Delta & Zone 7; StreamWISE Will Enhance the Environment & Help Protect Region from Flooding
Fall 2007 Zone 7's Reliance on Delta-Conveyed Water (It's Not Just a Southern California Issue); Softening Your Water
Spring 2007 Zone 7 Turns 50; Message from new General Manager Jill Duerig
- Summer 2006 Tri-Valley Elects Four Members to Zone 7's Board
- Spring 2006 Big Turnout for Altamont Creek Planting; Message from the General Manager
- Summer 2005 Reliable Water Supply Keeps Valley Strong; Water Quality Update
- Winter 2004 Preparing Flood Control Facilities for Winter Weather; Water Quality Update
- Summer 2004 Sources of Water in the Bay Area; Water in Our Valley
- Spring 2004 New Project Provides Fish Passage; Stream Management Master Plan
- Fall 2003 Altamont Pipeline Alignments Identified; No Zone 7 Water Rate Increase in 2004
- Summer 2003 Water Quality Policy Adopted; Chain of Lakes Becoming a Reality