Draft Hazard Mitigation Plan Available for Review
Zone 7 Water Agency has updated its Hazard Mitigation Plan (HMP) as mandated by the Federal Emergency Management Agency. A current HMP allows the Agency to reduce the costs associated with disaster response and recovery by implementing hazard mitigation strategies.
A final draft of the HMP is now available for review.
For more information on how you can prepare you and your family for a natural disaster, visit:
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- California Office of Emergency Services
- California Flood Preparedness
- Earthquake Preparedness
- Bay Area Red Cross
- Alameda County Sheriff - Office of Homeland Security & Emergency Services
- Alameda County Public Works Agency Winter Storm Preparedness
- Alameda County Emergency Preparedness