Cal Water customers must apply at www.calwater.com.
Zone 7’s HIGH-EFFICIENCY TOILET REBATE PROGRAM ENDED DECEMBER 31, 2016
Applications for qualifying high-efficiency toilets purchased and installed on or before December 31, 2016 must be mailed and postmarked within 60 days of the purchase date. For purchases made on December 31, 2016, you have until March 1, 2017 to submit your application. Purchases after December 31, 2016, or applications received after March 1, 2017, will not be eligible for a rebate.
Program requirements: 1) must be a water customer in good standing with the City of Pleasanton, City of Livermore, or Dublin San Ramon Services District, 2) must provide receipts for purchase of qualifying toilets, and 3) must provide receipt verifying disposal of old toilet.
- For a High-Efficiency Toilet/Urinal rebate application, click here.
- The application form can be filed electronically! When completed, hit the "submit" button in the upper right-hand corner of the application.
- To see a brochure about the rebate program, click here.
- For a list of qualifying high-efficiency toilets (HETs), click here.
Boy Scouts Troop 924 Helps Recycle Old Toilets!!!
- CITY OF LIVERMORE CUSTOMERS, INCLUDING THOSE SERVED BY THE CALIFORNIA WATER SERVICE COMPANY, MUST RECYCLE THEIR TOILETS TO QUALIFY FOR A REBATE.
WHEN: Second and fourth Saturdays of each month (except in November and December, when it's the first and third Saturdays). HOURS: 8 a.m. to noon.
- Check the 2017 schedule.
- WHERE: Livermore Water Reclamation Plant, 101 W. Jack London Blvd., Livermore.
- NOTE: Toilets must be cleaned and with hardware removed or an extra charge will be added.