- View Zone 7's flood preparedness flyer here.
Who to Contact
For Zone 7 issues, call 925-454-5000 during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.). After hours, call 925-447-6704. Note that you may be referred to one of the agencies below, if appropriate. In an emergency, call 911.
- City of Pleasanton Operations Services
- City of Livermore Water Resources Division
- City of Dublin Public Works
- Alameda County Public Works
Where do I get sandbags?
Sandbags can be obtained from the following agencies. Be sure to bring a shovel!
- City of Dublin (24/7 to city residents and businesses), 925-833-6630
- Corporation Yard, 5600 Scarlett Ct., Dublin
- Public Safety Complex, 6363 Clark Ave, Dublin
- City of Livermore (24/7)
- Maintenance Service Center, 3500 Robertson Park Road, Livermore, 925-960-8020
- Fire Station #6, 4550 East Ave., Livermore
- Fire Station #8, 5750 Scenic Ave., Livermore
- City of Pleasanton Operations Service Center, 3333 Busch Road (M-F, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.), 925-931-5500
- Alameda County Public Works Road Maintenance Dept., 4825 Gleason Dr., Dublin (M-F, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.), 925-803-7007. If no answer, call Sheriff's Dispatch with emergency, 510-667-7721.
- Zone 7 Water Agency (no shovel needed)
- Administrative Building, 100 North Canyons Parkway, Livermore (24/7), 925-454-5000
- Administrative Building, 5997 Parkside Drive, Pleasanton, (24/7), 925-454-5000
- Sunol Glen Elementary School, 11601 Main Street, Sunol
How do I fill and use sandbags?